Anonymous asked: I have a situation. What if someone needs help and the person doesn't want it? How can I convince the person to look for help instead of commit an stupidity? The person doesn't even have motivations to live. It's covered by his own negativity.
Intervention is the only way my friend. I have a few friends that are like that and I sometimes feel very hopeless too. You just have to be there for your friend and hope for the best and guide them to not do anything stupid.
All the best
i want to sit on a kitchen counter in my underwear at 3 am with you and talk about the universe
(n.) a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others